Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Husband is the Best... Part Deux

So if you haven't read the my post from earlier today, scroll down to do that first...  But, I have to add yet another reason why my hubby is the BEST...

This afternoon, I got into an accident.  And, it was my fault.  I was in rush-hour traffic with the kids, got distracted by Big Brother, and ran right into the car in front of me.  (Just so you know - the guy did have to slam on his brakes, too... but it was still my fault...).  The kids were with me but we are all fine.  LOTS to be thankful for.  God showed up in big and small ways - from the guy I hit (who was 6'8"!!) who was so sweet and forgiving to the fact that the police officer arrived quickly and didn't give me a ticket to our AAA membership which towed my car, etc. etc...

Let me tell you the best part.  J.M. was so sweet and patient with me!  I was FULLY expecting to be at least somewhat chastised...  but that man is a saint.  He hasn't fussed at all.  He picked the kids and me up, joked with the man towing the car, and is currently on his way to pick up dinner for us...  Did I tell you how awesome he is or what?!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment