Tuesday, May 31, 2011

12 Years

On Sunday, J.M and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary.  Wow!!  That sounds like a long time and makes me feel kind of old.  The crazy thing is, although it seems long, it also seems like it was just the other day.  Ya' know?  I mean, I can't remember much about what my life was like before I married J.M. or even who I was before I was his wife.

I know that a lot of people have good husbands.  There are even some great ones out there.  But, I am sorry to tell y'all this, I have the best!  It's true.  So, in honor of our anniversary, I am going to list 12 things that make my hubby the best one of all!  (These are in no particular order.)
  1. He is like-able.  I mean, seriously - to know him is to like him.  He puts people at ease right away. 
  2. He is funny.  In fact, his sense of humor was the trait that I noticed about him first.  That and his like-ability! :)
  3. He is patient.  I am not.  I need patient... so do the kids...
  4. He appreciates me and the things I do as wife/mom.
  5. He is an AWESOME daddy!
  6. He works very hard every single day.
  7. He is sensitive.  I am, too, so I am thankful that he "gets" that about me.
  8. He is intelligent. 
  9. He puts our family first.
  10. He is a good friend.  He is my BEST friend, but he is such a good friend to so many others, too.
  11. He is loyal.  That's something my dad noticed about him right away.
  12. He is thoughtful and kind.
See what I mean?  He really is awesome!  I am thankful for the 12 great years of marriage that we have already had and looking forward to at least 50 more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment