Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ha Ha!

Kids are so cute, aren't they?!? Mine make me laugh, I must admit. Thought I would just share a couple of little funnies with you, my huge group of followers! :)

As we have already established, Big Brother is ALL about sports. Right now, football is his fave. He pays such close attention to every detail when watching games on TV. On Saturday, he had written all over his hand. When I asked him why on earth a 6 year old would do that, he explained that it was his quarterback plays... Of course, it transferred to his face when he slept and was NOT washable... Monday, he made a quarterback play that we taped onto his sleeve. Seems more authentic anyway, don't ya' think? He also likes to pretend that he is running out of the locker room. His wonderful new trick that we are so proud of is filling his mouth FULL of water, running out of the "locker room" and spitting the water everywhere. We are so proud! Ha!

Of course, Little Bit keeps us laughing, but so much of what is funny about her are her mannerisms and syntax. She. definitely. enunciates. her. words. LOVE when she gets confused about words. Her little buddy that lives near us left a necklace over here. Little Bit told me she need to take her Ziploc necklace back to her house. Ummm - that would be LOCKET! :)

OK, and as a side note... we don't have a working camera WHICH is the STORY of my life for the past few years. I promise I will upload some photos to make this blog more interesting at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment