Saturday, June 1, 2013

I'm ba-ack!

This blog of mine has been quite neglected for the last five  couple of months! It's not that I have been extra busy - just the usual really.  I just ran out of things to say.  I know, right?  Who knew that could happen?  And the pressure - oh the pressure!  After so long being gone, what should I write about?  After all, there are thousands  hundreds fifty two of you who have been waiting with baited breath to read the latest happenings in my families' lives!

So, with such importance placed on my first blog post after such a long hiatus, what have I decided to write about?  My kitchen! Perhaps not what you were expecting.  Sorry to disappoint.  But, we are pretty excited about the changes we have made.  So without further ado, here are a couple of pictures.



The granite and tile make a HUGE difference!  I would like to change the knobs now.  My friend suggested darker knobs, and I think she is right.  Also, if you can't tell, the counter now extends out, so we are going to buy bar stools (at some point...).  First, we really need to get a new table.  The one we have is falling apart, and our Realtor friend suggested a round table to open up the eat in space.  I want to get a table before I get stools.  Of course, I would really love a stainless oven to match the other appliances... Sigh... Our flesh is never satisfied, is it?  

Notice the pretty flowers in the picture?  Those actually belong to Little Bit!  Today is her dance recital... after her birthday party... I know.  Crazy.  Her birthday is at the end of this month.  Why the party the same day as the recital and 28 days before her actual birthday, you ask?  All of that, and more, in the next edition of catch up on the blog! 

2 comments: