Sweet Little Bit turned 6 on Friday! How is that even possible? She is growing up so fast, and it is so much fun to see the sweet little girl she is becoming. Little Bit is funny (sometimes not on purpose) and sweet and caring. She loves to take care of others and help out with whatever you are doing. She is a hugger and a cuddler, and I hope that doesn't change as she gets bigger. She is prissy and sassy when she wants to be, and rough and tumble sometimes, too. I am so thankful for this little girl that God has given me the privilege to raise.
We had a lot of fun celebrating my sweet girl! Her cute friend that she was in PK with and will go to K with was going to be out of town for her party, so we had her spend the night on Thursday so she could wake up and celebrate with us. Little Bit requested breakfast for dinner and donuts for breakfast - yummy!
 |
| These two have become such good friends! Aren't they adorable with their bed heads? They didn't go to sleep until 10:30... |
After Ellie left, we went and had a yummy Mexican lunch and then headed to Target to get Little Bit a new bike courtesy of my parents! Next up was a swim at the pool on what was a hot, hot day. Finally, we enjoyed a spaghetti dinner (birthday girl's choice) and opened up the rest of her gifts.
 |
| These two may not always get along, but they do love each other! You can see by their spaghetti grins! |
The day AFTER Little Bit's birthday is JM's birthday. I adore my hubby! He really is such an awesome guy. He is such an attentive and caring father. Our kids ADORE him and love to play with him, too. He is kind, gentle and caring, which makes him a great husband, too. We are blessed to have him, and we all know it, too!
 |
| Not the best picture, but can't you just see from the look on Little Bit's face how much she LOVES her daddy? |
Because the 30th was on a Saturday, we had Little Bit's paty on JM's birthday. I felt kind of bad about that, but he said he would prefer that her party was on Saturday because of work. He did spend the morning washing his new car (hard for me to imagine, but that is fun for him!) and playing with the kids. Then it was off to Little Bit's party.
Thank goodness the party was at our pool. It was HOT! Little Bit had fun, and I hope all of her friends did, too.
 |
| This cake was as yummy as it was cute! Strawberry cake with fresh strawberries in the middle... Yum! |
After the big party, JM grilled out (I know - I made him cook on his birthday! Actually, that was his request!) and then the kiddos were off to bed. I think all in all, it was a good birthday celebration for my 2 June birthdays! Love you two!
That's hysterical- it was John's request to grill on his birthday too! I think he just wanted a break from the kids :) Glad everyone had a good birthday. You're next!!
ReplyDelete