Tuesday, May 1, 2012

What's Happening

Well, sorry for scaring you people out there about my heart... I really am fine.  Writing all of that was helpful for me as I processed all that had happened.  Honestly, I wrote it AFTER I found out I could see Dr. Hranitzky, so I was feeling really confident.  Earlier that week... not so much.  I have my appointment with him 3 weeks from tomorrow, so I'll let you know what I find out. 

A couple of weekends ago, our family got to attend a fun baseball game sponsored by JM's work.  It was awesome!  They had a nice dinner at the ballpark for all Cornerstone families.  The kids had wristbands to enjoy all the bouncies at the kid zone AND they had tickets for free hats.  It was such a fun evening for our family!  Big Brother and JM were supposed to go to another baseball game the following day (a birthday present from my brother and sister-in-law) but it got rained out.  (Don't worry Jennie... there is a make-up game!)

First time at this ballpark.  Little Bit and I both happened to wear purple... which is the same color as the team!


On another note... Little Bit lost one of her front teeth!  Cutie pie! 

1 comment:

  1. So fun! Bummer on the rain... but at least that spaces out the games a little bit. If I had known that I would have picked another weekend. Glad you had fun. Whit loved the kid station at the Redbirds game.

    ReplyDelete