Friday, May 18, 2012

Good News!

Just a quick update about my dr.'s appointment on Wednesday.  I DON'T have to have an ablation!  The doctor I saw (who is fabulous and obviously very good at what he does) explained that I have the most common extra pathway based on the location.  He said it is benign so that the episodes when my heart race are just a nuisance... not a danger.  The ablation, if I chose to have it, would be elective.  I'm sure you can guess that I am electing NOT to have it!

Thanks to everybody for your support and for your prayers!  God is good - and He would still have been good if I was having the surgery.  I am so thankful for His mercies and for the blessing of good health... along with too many others to list.

Happy Friday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment