Huge praise from our family - JM got the job! Yay!!! We both feel such a huge weight has been lifted off of our shoulders. He is genuinely excited for this new opportunity, and I am so glad that he feels that way. His last gig was pretty stinky for the last year or so. It's nice to see him looking forward to work again.
God is so good, isn't He? Of course, it is easy to say that when our circumstances are cushy, but He really is good ALL the time. Yes, I would have been really disappointed if this job hadn't worked out. But, I know that even when things are the lowest and it seems like we have NOTHING - we do have Him. He never leaves us nor forsakes us. He really is all we need - though we sometimes (read A LOT of times) feel we need Him AND ___________________ (fill in the blank). JM and I saw His faithfulness so clearly through this process. In the grand scheme of things, it was not a long time to wait at ALL! But, when you are the one waiting, it feels really long. Especially when you don't know when it's all going to end.
Let me just add another tidbit to my mini-sermon that is rambling and kind of stream of consciousness... Another blessing that came from this process is the reminder of how blessed we are to have such wonderful family and friends who love us so well. We knew we were being prayed for a lot, and there were many days when I just counted on others to stand in the gap for me. It's awesome to see the body of Christ at work, isn't it?
Thanks for being part of the group we count as friends. Love to you all! Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amen amen amen my friend! And a huge congratulations to JM!!! What a wonderful answer to prayer! :)
ReplyDelete